The Texas Rent Relief Program provides rental and utility assistance to qualifying applicants to prevent housing instability, potential eviction, utility disconnections, and financial hardships for tenants and landlords as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The program began accepting applications in February 2021 and will continue to disburse assistance until all funds have been expended.
Here are some resources about the program:
- Texas Rent Relief Program Dashboard is updated daily and contains data about the amount of assistance provided, number, demographics and geographic locations of households assisted
- General Program FAQs
- Most Frequent Questions
- Outreach Toolkit
- Outreach FAQs
- Program Updates
Strategic Path To Success
This would feature some overview text as a lead-in to what the path to success goals mean.
- Support housing stability by providing timely rent and utility assistance to income eligible Texas tenants and their landlords across the state impacted by COVID 19.
- Have an application process that is easy, accessible for everyone, predictable, and accurately establishes eligibility.
- Have a program that is compliant with Treasury and State of Texas regulations and uses all awarded program funds.
- TRR participants are provided with exceptional customer service by the call center, reviewing vendors and in payment handling.
- Follow a continuous, systematic, and constructive improvement framework.
- The program data and system of record is efficient and effective.
- Vendor contracts are managed with a focus on achieving the critical success factors highlighted below.
- Be recognized in Texas and nationally for its excellent provision of services.
Critical Success Factors & Necessary Conditions
This would feature some overview text as a lead-in to what the critical factors and necessary conditions represent.